Thursday, April 10, 2014

mirror mirror on the wall

خوابم نمیبره.
و نسرینا خوب مینویسه.
*

From earlier today:

Is this black/dark theme thing kinda a fashion? whatever software or app is updating, they change their interface to metallic black theme... earlier, adobe programs were all updated and the most signification change was changing from gray to black and and now spotify moved from green to black.... what's going on on west coast? really?!
Looking forward to see future software updates in purple and orange! at least that is more exciting!!!

Wait a minute! you're updating, fine! but where is that damn "favorite list"?! Spotify?!!! I don't want to save my music, I want to continue favorite them!
*
Mirror mirror on the wall,
Where are my burning dreams?
Where is that host ship of my burning dreams?
Mirror mirror on the wall,
make up your mind...
my dreams can't be drawn.

*
لبخند.

No comments:

Post a Comment