Friday, June 24, 2011

Marc Anthony-ism

"I used to try
To set aside
Some time for being lonely

So many times
I prayed to find
Someone like you to hold me
...
Do you believe in loneliness?
I do now..."

"They say around the way you've asked for me
There's even talk about you wanting me
I must admit that's what I want to hear
But that's just talk until you take me there... oh...

If it's true don't leave me all alone out here
Wondering if you're ever gonna take me there
Tell me what you're feeling cause I need to know
... you've gotta let me know which way to go

Cause I need to know
I need to know..."

"When I'm feeling all alone
When I'm searching for someone I can run to
I reach for you
When I need a hand to hold
Or a place where I can feel what love can do
I reach for you

Needing you
Is something that I've really gotten used to
...
What I found
Is it dosen't get much better than when you're around
Having you is all I really need when I get down
You pull me through

'Cause when my life
Gets crazy
The only one who comforts me is you..."

از آدمهای ترسو بدم می آد... اما هی هم به آدمهای ترسو دل می بندم... خنده روزگار به من... خنده خنده خنده داره!

"I have been in love and been alone
I have traveled over many miles to find a home
There’s that little place inside of me
That I never thought could take control of everything
But now I just spend all my time
With anyone who makes me feel the way he does

‘cause I only feel alive when I dream at night
Even though he’s not real it’s all right
...
I had never known what’s right for me
‘til the night he opened up my heart and set it free..."

دارم سعی می کنم عادت کنم... هرچند از این عادت کردن خوشم نمی آد... به مزاجم نمی سازه و هربار... می ریزم به هم... این دخترک چهارده ساله درون من... به "عادت کردن"، عادت نکرده! حالا بیا و یه عمر سرکوبش کن...!!!

پینوشت: کار امروز علی آزاد بد بود. دوباره این حس رو بهم برگردوند که واقعاً گاهی هیچ کاری نمی شه کرد. فقط باید بشینی و نگاه کنی... هرچقدر هم به "نمی شه" و "نمی تونم" اعتقاد نداشته باشم... باز یه وقتهایی زندگی با همه شدتش می ره تو چشم آدم... 

پینوشت دو: دلم برای روزهای سه نفره خودم و هاله و مریم تنگ شده... دلم برای روزهای دونفره خودم و تارا تنگ شده... دلم برای دوست پسرهای سابقم تنگ شده... کلاً آدم احساساتی خرکی ای شدم که خودم خودم رو نمی شناسم!!! دلم فقط یکی از همون آدمهای روزانه سابقم رو می خواد... که هر روز بتونم ببینمش و هرروز دیدنش عادت باشه برام... چرا زندگی آمریکایی اینجوریه واقعاً؟؟؟

"...
But oh, no
This won't be no hard goodbye
Oh, No
You can't hurt me this time

He doesn't love me
Oh my Lord
It doesn't mean it's a tragedy, tragedy...
He doesn't mean it
Say that he don't
This doesn't have to be a tragedy, tragedy...
Oh, no
This doesn't have to be a tragedy...
..."



and you know what? yes I am copying love poems and songs and am sure that it is not so gay...!!!!! I am a human! a girl who express herself the way she is... it's not so gay...

پینوشت بعد از تحریر1: ماشینم خراب شد! از نوع اساسی...
پینوشت بعد از تحریر2: خودم رو دوست دارم، وقتی قصد می کنم که از ته ته دل شاد باشم:

2 comments:

  1. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. چه حس رهایی ای در موهای شما در این عکس هست

    ReplyDelete