Monday, April 11, 2011

Dimbala Disham

:D happy time again! good news are coming... each day, I feel more confidence by receiving warm welcomes from UIUC... from those kind students and more importantly... there are just few more steps needed to say I officially fell in love in David Hays! Such a sweet helpful MLA coordinator we have... good for me ;D looking forward to work with him and other faculties...

beside all busy times... dancing and working out... I just tried Peroxide Swing...
sound in first available time I gotta start self training of swing dance!!! 3min of it works like 1hr of working out! believe me!!! I feel my feet are aching just after trying to give meaning to my feet's moves... not believing me? try it yourself!!!!!!

So... true that smile is returned, but not the productive times of mine!!! just have two more weeks ahead and tooooons are remained to do!!! oooops! gotta back to work...

btw, weather is turning to warmer and warmer... happy that I am escaping that humid hell of summer to Chicago :D:D:D
like a gypsy these years... I move between cities based on the weather :))

explanation: a day of quality discussion with different profs all around the US (from Florida to Chicago) switched me to my English side! stay tuned! will be back as Persian girl as always sooooon :D

ps, one of the worst things that can happen for a grad student in final weeks of her study is missing her laptop charger at DC! this mini laptop will soon kill me :-)

1 comment:

  1. این جا چه قدر کامنت گذاشتن سخت شده...:)

    ReplyDelete