Wednesday, December 22, 2010

And birds are singing to calm me down...

Other people and things can stop you temporarily. You're the only one who can do it permanently.
~ Zig Ziglar (who am I referring to really?)

anyways, I feel that I indeed starting it myself! I am starting to stop myself. stopping both my mind and body together. I am seeing it and even enjoying it in someways... "what the heck are you doing" has no place here... I am on the air... I am in the air...

Seriously, I have to admit it! you have to accept it! this is who I am... and my very personal path... It's not scary... It's not anymore... just need more time... to finish the job... scary was my face, when I was looking to mirror. seeing my face. frustrating....

I hear the words which will never be said, I see the paths which will never be experienced... it's joyful! seeing them and doing nothing. absolutely nothing...  just enjoying the scene... the scene of murdering the dreams... drinking a juice maybe will be the only reaction... ha? yea...

I'm drunk of the sunrise... don't wanna get you worry.... just please accept me. who I am, ... it will let me to accept my "self" too... more than that... to find myself, to finish myself. I am so alone already... don't let me to be lonely ...

and more than anything, I need to go back to drawing, and by drawing I mean surrealism drawings... art of my teens... I need them. they need me. surrealism is in my blood. It always have been ther, and after two years without creating, without being creator... oh they call me... I have to turn back...

Oh my... I am so out of myself... I have to turn back... I have to...
Surrealism... I am coming for you...

I am almost done with the the longest night of the year... when will I be done with the rest?

crazy

1 comment:

  1. عالی
    شب یلدا مبارک!
    تقویت زبان رو هم که شروع کردی! املا فراموش نشه! :D

    ReplyDelete