Saturday, March 12, 2022

Just a "normal" Saturday. Just a normal one like any other.

"Tease is his love language. And yes, he plays with fear. Manipulates with fear. And so everything is harsher... But you know what? She's actually harder! She's much more complicated. It's a chess game with her. At the end of the day, he's very predictable. [Adam nodded, agreeing]. He only has one chess piece: fear. And only plays with that one. She's not that. She knows the game. She knows the moves. And she's good at it. Very convincing... With her, I need lots of brain power...
And I'm exhausted already."
"Granted, she's willing to change. She's willing to listen... She's changed in the past too... On some stuff... So maybe there's some hope?..."
And I giggled bitterly...

Ps, oh, yes, I'm buying a house...
Ps 2, I'm happy I have my paintings back. Maybe I give back the black one. But the dandelions belong to me. That's how I feel. That's how I felt. And I gotta start validating my own emotions, without feeling guilty about it. Or letting others making me feel guilty about what I want/feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment