Tuesday, January 26, 2021

getting close to 36

I'm a night person. [That's what made me win my case today, when I was secretly yawning.] Yet it felt weird to stay awake till 3 in the morning and watch Marriage Story. What was even weirder was having a circle of Pedram's chat box floating on my phone screen.
It was also strange to join a book club, and act like everything is Normal. Like Zahra and Amir are just random people in the zoom club. Being adult is weird. Is strange. I'm not sure I ever get used to it.

I don't want to be an adult. It wasn't part of the deal to "act" mature. I never signed up for the constant crisis management.
I just wanna scream my disgust. And be playful. Sadistically playful. Torture my slaves, laugh hard, and just be extremely disgusted.

Perfect way to start my second half of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment