Saturday, August 11, 2012

Earth-quick-quake


Earth-quick-quake...
My land is cursed!
by its people, by its land, by its sky...
My land is cursed... in its soul...

I was living in the cursed land... The curses grew in me... made me stronger... and stronger...
made my wild... made me blind... made me brick... made me stone... made me fire... made me a curse!
a simple curse!
Till the day I left my land... I left my land with its curses behind...
I broke the chain! I became weak... thirsty for grow of the land inside me...  thirsty for having imprisoned roots, free wings of dreams...
and the curses, left me, grew... more and more... and I run... more and more...

the curses are following me... not just me, but my people... but my land... but my sky...
and I'm running away... and I'm killing my people... and I'm killing my land... and I'm killing my sky...

I'm siting, not looking behind, but to the sky...
yelling to myself... you left the land... you left the people...
and they all are eating each other... the people are killing the land... the land is eating the people... I am weakening them both...
am waiting and waiting and waiting... to go back... to be strong... to not starve for anything else, but myself...

I need to break the chain again... my land needs to break the chain... my people need to bring a chain...
the sky had storms... the land has earthquake... I will go back...
I will go back...
I will go back...
either by soul, either with by body... I will go back.

knowing that, going back won't break the chain...

زلزله من رو، مردم رو، سرزمینم رو محاصره کرده... میترسم. زیاد میترسم...

No comments:

Post a Comment