Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here I am tonight...

I feel it, I see it,,,

I can be innocent, I can be a lamb...
But there is a  flame inside the shell...

look at too the laughing eyes of her, but don't become fool, don't become a doll...
there is a always ringing alert over there... don't count it as a music of the nature...
it's for you...
believe me, it's for you...
don't fool of those laughs... those eyes...

I am as wide as snake, crawling and hunting... I can enchant and pass over the whole world...
I can blow, make a storm outside of shell and satisfy by the breeze blowing in my hair...
I feel the demon inside, see how pleasurable that wideness is...

what make me to keep the promise? I would never know...
Fear or hand of god? I would never never know...
***
I deeply know the demolisher inside me... she is my best friend...
I am a girl
I rather count these words as a poem... nothing else matters...

sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment